Christmas cards using new Holiday catalog items from Stampin’ Up!
I had my first holiday stamp camp in August to help my stampers get a jump start on their Christmas cards. The below card uses several new products from the 2018 Holiday catalog from Stampin’ Up!:
This card is actually fairly easy to create and would work well for mass production 🙂 I did not center the design from the Tin Tile Embossing Folder but it still looks nice!
You can watch a step-by-step video tutorial for this project at
- Winter Woods (clear mount) stamp set #147661 $23 (available as a bundle with the matching In The Woods Framelits #14992 $50.25)
- Timeless Tidings (clear mount) stamp set #148936 $20
- Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #147906 $10
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper #147820 $11, 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Banner Triple Punch #138292 $23
- Shimmery White cardstock 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Mellow Moss cardstock 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ and 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Mellow Moss and Cherry Cobbler ink pads
I really like this layout out and decided to change the colors and papers to use some of my other Christmas Designer Series Papers:
This card uses the following supplies that are different from the first sample:
- Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper #146921 $11
- Shaded Spruce cardstock
- Shaded Spruce and Real Red cardstock
- Old Olive Sheer Ribbon
These Christmas cards use mostly new items from the 2018 Holiday catalog from Stampin’ Up! and you’ll be able to order beginning September 5th. Click the Order Online link to shop 24/7 or email me to place your order from you.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope these cards will inspire you to start creating your own Christmas cards for your family and friends 🙂