Stampin’ Up! demonstrator special!
Stampin’ Up! has a great demonstrator special as part of Sale-a-bration going on now! I have a wonderful group of demonstrators in my downline and we got together last night for our monthly meeting. Check out the awesome swaps:
Anne used alcohol based markers to color in the balloon image. Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is coming out with their own line of alcohol-based markers VERY soon?!
This card uses the Strawberry Slush cardstock and black and white for a striking color combination that really pops!
Joan used the Bird punch (the wing for the bird) to create her 4 leaf clover
Juliette used Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight for this soft color combination.
Kim used some of that Ruffle Stretch Ribbon that is on special this week through Monday!
Loralee used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder that you can earn for free during Sale-a-bration!
I’ll share the make-n-takes from our meeting later this week too
If you would like more information on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please give me a call (408.377.4942) or send me an email at Brenda@keenankreations.com. I’d love to answer any questions you may have.
Stampin’ Up! is offering an extra $25 worth of products in the starter kit during Sale-a-bration too. New demonstrator who sign up before the end of March will receive $150 worth of products of their choice for only $99. The business supplies ($65 value) and shipping are also free!
Here are some perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- 20% discount on ALL your orders, ALL the time!
- an extra 10% discount on your first order (minimum $150) placed within 45 days of joining
- potential to earn an additional 5-20% income as a volume rebate (based on your monthly sales)
- Stampin’ Up! magazine (filled with ideas and business tips) delivered to your door every other month
- flexible schedule (you decide how much or how little you want to put into your business or if you want to only purchase for yourself and your friends)
- support from Stampin’ Up! (audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics on our demonstrator website)
- support from me, your upline! (monthly meetings in my home, private Yahoo and FB groups and one-to-one training)
- new demonstrators can also receive free registration ($295 value!) for the 2014 convention (must sign up between July 1, 2013 and before registration opens)
You can read more about the Stampin’ Up! career plan at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/brendakeenan/careerplan.
Remember that Sale-a-bration ends March 31st along with the starter kit promotion that includes the extra $25 in product so if you’re interested, please contact me for more information. If you’re ready to take advantage of this Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Special now, just go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/brendakeenan/jointhefun to sign up!