Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration is officially here!
So what is Sale-a-bration? Only the biggest sales event ever! It runs January 28th – March 31st and there are 3 parts to this promotion:
- Customer: With every $50 in product ordered, you get to choose 1 free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure!
- Hostess: With a $300 minimum workshop, the hostess gets an extra $30 in free product!
- New Demonstrator: If you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration, you receive $150 of products (your choice) for only $99! That’s $25 more than usual and your business supplies and shipping are still free 🙂
Want to check out the new Sale-a-bration brochure? Just click here:
Or email me and I’ll pop one in the mail to you 🙂
Here’s some tips about the brochure:
- Free products are shown on pages 11-17. Choose 1 for every $50 in product ordered (before tax and shipping, from the big annual catalog or the Occasions catalog).
- Bundled items on page 4-9 are suggestions only. They are to offer ideas for $50 in product and if you like the bundle as it is shown, you can order it with the bundle # for convenience. The items in the bundles are not discounted.
Oh, and check out this cute little Texture Boutique Embossing Machine!
|Texture Boutique Embossing Machine||132657|
|The Texture Boutique Embossing Machine works with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to transform ordinary cardstock, paper, metallic foil, or vellum into an embossed, textured masterpiece.
This machine embosses only; it does not die cut. Comes with 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads and 1 Mylar Shim.
Want to see it in action? Check out this video:
I know that’s a lot of good news but we’re not done yet 🙂 Check out this week’s deals from Stampin’ Up!
Please let me know if you have any questions about these promotions 🙂 Have a great day!