Envelope Punch Board is now available!
Check out the brand new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin’ Up!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use. It may look intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s super portable, easy to store, small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
||Envelope Punch Board
Here’s a great video showing how easy it is to use the Envelope Punch Board:
Are you like me with tons of Designer Series Paper? Wouldn’t it be cute to create envelopes with some of that paper? Don’t you think those handmade envelopes would stand out in the sea of white envelopes we normally get in the mail? See what I did? I just talked myself into ordering the new Envelope Punch Board 😉